Midland Air Museum Winter Model Show Sun. 5th December 2021

spruecutter96

PLEASE NOTE:

I would strongly recommend that you contact the Museum close to the event to double-check that the show is occuring as planned, particularly if making a long journey. In a time of rising Covid infection-rates, it is always a good idea to be sure before departing.     

I am not part of the Museum staff, but I'm promoting the show on their behalf. If you have any questions about the show, please contact Diane on the Museum's usual phone-number. 

Sunday 5th December 2021. 

Midland Air Museum

Rowley Road 

Coventry Airport

Bagington

Warwickshire

CV3 4FR

Opening times: 10:00 - 16:00. 

Admission charges:    ADULT £7.75, CHILD £4.00. 

There will be a good number of kit-traders at the show.  They will be selling both brand-new and second-hand kits and modelling-accessories.

Amongst others, the traders should include: Klassic Kits (Steve Foster), Chris Mitchell Models, Colin Levy (Falcon Aviation) and several more.

There will also be a number of model-clubs attending on the day. 

Even if the model-show were not on, the Museum is a treasure-trove of aviation history. If the weather permits and they have enough volunteers, some of the museum's aircraft MIGHT be open to the public (Avro Vulcan, Mi-24 Hind pilot's cockpit only, big RAF transporter, etc). Please note that aircraft access is NOT guaranteed on the show day, but is at the museum's discretion. 

See everyone there! 

Edited by spruecutter96
Amending some information.
  • Like 6

• spruecutter96 changed the title to Midland Air Museum Winter Model Show Sun. 5th December 2021
On 10/29/2021 at 1:17 PM, spruecutter96 said:

I would strongly recommend that you contact the Museum close to the event to double-check that the show is occuring as planned, particularly if making a long journey.

Did that yesterday, and it's still on, so see you there later.

Many thanks to all the museum's staff for providing an enjoyable, relaxed and profitable day. Here's looking forward to the Coventry IPMS's Summer model-show, somewhere in the middle of 2022 (date currently yet to be finalized).  

Cheers. 

Chris. 

Edited by spruecutter96
Correcting a typo.
  • Like 1