Tamiya 1/24 Sierra RS500 "Texaco "

Andy J

5 minutes ago, Marco F. said:

As John said, the paint didn't sparkle over the RS...lucky guy. 

I like Mrs J's humor 🤗

Marco F 

Thing is when she shut the boot of her car and the handle bar's of her mountain bike smashed the rear window i didn't smirk......well not much 🤭🤫

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, keefr22 said:

Easy answer mate - get a few dozen more bottles of Valejo magnesium and paint the rest of the wall.... :whistle: 🤣

K

I don't believe it....Mrs J is psychic. Just before your reply Keith she said "no doubt Keefy will come up with a solution to your woes " 🤣. Oh and yes she refers to you as Keefy now for some reason 🤔

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, bigbadbadge said:

Loving the work on the Cossie, the interior and those wheels look fab. 

Do you have any photos of the new shiny wall art, that's it stuck a frame around it and it's a piece of artwork!!!😉

Great work

Chris

Isn't it strange how people make a joke of someone else's misfortune 🙄.....something that i would never do 😬😉. Mrs J is playing to the audience now methinks.....a few minutes ago she walked into the kitchen whilst I was shaking the tomato ketchup and remarked "Please try not to get any on my walls dear" ......this is becoming tiresome 🤨. I have one pic of the devastation caused by the vallejo paint bomb....but be warned it ain't pretty 😲

spacer.png

Like a knife through the heart 😫

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Andy J said:

I have one pic of the devastation caused by the vallejo paint bomb....

Where? I can't see anything.... :nerdy: 

7 minutes ago, Andy J said:

a few minutes ago she walked into the kitchen whilst I was shaking the tomato ketchup and remarked "Please try not to get any on my walls dear"

:rofl2:

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, keefr22 said:

Where? I can't see anything.... :nerdy: 

:rofl2:

I know you're trying to make me feel better Keith but...alas....the damage is done 🙄. There's only one thing for it.......something totally out of character for me...I'm going shopping 🙂

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Fnick said:

Next time Andy use some bathroom paint. It's easily wipeable....😁

Nick

Oh go on then....join in with the rest of em why don't ya....talk about kicking a man when he's down 🙄

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Andy J said:

Oh go on then....join in with the rest of em why don't ya....talk about kicking a man when he's down 🙄

Noone of us is kicking...

We just want to show you the way to live with it without any trouble...that's what friends are good for 🤗😇

Stay relaxed  hug your wife and enjoy a lovely evening my friend 

Marco F 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Marco F. said:

Noone of us is kicking...

We just want to show you the way to live with it without any trouble...that's what friends are good for 🤗😇

Stay relaxed  hug your wife and enjoy a lovely evening my friend 

Marco F 

Oh I'll enjoy my night alright Marco...I'm hunting for kits and I've found a few already 😉👍

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Andy J said:

Thing is when she shut the boot of her car and the handle bar's of her mountain bike smashed the rear window i didn't smirk......well not much 🤭🤫

Years ago my CEO was collecting wooden floor panels in her SAAB cabrio. Yep you guessed it she had a moment as put the roof up = straight through it. I made sure I got mileage out of that one:lalala:.

Edited by speedy
  • Haha 3

So today's update is all about the shell receiving it's Texaco livery . I hadn't used SK Decals before this build so i approached today's work a little nervously. So having applied the decals what are my thoughts 🤔.....absolutely superb quality decals that went down effortlessly infact they could well be the best decals to apply that I've ever used 🙂👍. Anyway here's a few pic's of today's progress but remember these decals have not been clear coated yet there just sitting on top of the Tamiya X1 I sprayed the other day 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

So a very positive result today and another step in the right direction. Thanks for looking back soon 🙂👍

• Like 16

1 minute ago, Vesa Jussila said:

Decals look good and paint work too. This is getting together nicely.

Thanks I'm happy with the results so far 🙂👍

14 minutes ago, Marco F. said:

Looks fantastic with the decals on 

Marco F 

Thanks Marco I'm looking forward to seeing this one finished 🙂👍