Battle in the Mutura Nebula...Look Sharp.

'He's intelligent, but inexperienced. His pattern indicates two dimensional thinking.'

'Full stop. Z minus 10,000 metres....'

Best Star Trek movie IMHO, and a really good film full stop. Mainly an aircraft modeller, I have long wanted a model of the refit Enterprise after my abortive attempt with an AMT model 30 years ago,  and the Polar Lights  1/1000 kit was great fun. Finished OOB, I tried a few paints before I got to the look in my minds eye...specifically Xtracrylix light grey FS 36495. I couldn't resist the battle damage decals...I think I've got them right for the ship at this point in the film! Highly recommended. Pics taken against an off monitor for an attempt at 'space!

20211028_113005

20211028_112750

20211028_112830

20211028_112814

20211028_113144

20211028_112823

• Like 20

Your Enterprise looks great, particularly the battle-damage. 

Did anyone else wonder with Star Trek, how it was an utterly amazing coincedence that all the species they fought were at EXACTLY the same stage of technological development as the folks on Earth. Now, what are the chances of that happening? They were really lucky they weren't wiped out by an enemy who was thousands of years in advance of humans... Still, the show must go on. 

Chris.   

• Like 2

6 hours ago, spruecutter96 said:

Your Enterprise looks great, particularly the battle-damage. 

Did anyone else wonder with Star Trek, how it was an utterly amazing coincedence that all the species they fought were at EXACTLY the same stage of technological development as the folks on Earth. Now, what are the chances of that happening? They were really lucky they weren't wiped out by an enemy who was thousands of years in advance of humans... Still, the show must go on. 

Chris.   

With the possible exception of the Borg? Then again, even they got beaten...eventually! Thanks for the kind comment!