Frank Frazetta diorama's

Good work.

I'm not sure if he illustrated all the Conans' covers, but I vaguely recall a few volumes where the cover was the most interesting part of the book.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, voozet said:

Good work.

I'm not sure if he illustrated all the Conans' covers, but I vaguely recall a few volumes where the cover was the most interesting part of the book.

‘Conan in Fremantle’ for example. 👍

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, thommo said:

And lots of little places ending in 'up'.

Gidday Thommo, I lived in one for four years, fifty years ago, a place called 'Munglinup'

That's seriously good work. I particularly like the second dio, with the 'angel'.   Regards, Jeff.

47 minutes ago, ArnoldAmbrose said:

Gidday Thommo, I lived in one for four years, fifty years ago, a place called 'Munglinup'

That's seriously good work. I particularly like the second dio, with the 'angel'.   Regards, Jeff.

Yes, my wife was concerned I was getting far to involved with the modeling of the naked space fairy.  Mine does not look quite as innocent as the original in Franks painting 🤫

In truth, I was more OCD about getting the assets of the Moon Maiden to line up with Franks pic.

Anyway, my next project is also a Sci-Fi for my eldest daughters boyfriend who is a keen gamer and awaiting the release of a game called 'Elden Ring' which has an armoured warrior on a magic jumping horse - said horse complete with antelope-type antlers.  I've ordered a 1/35 US Horsemen kit from Minicraft which has 2 horses who will have to be Frankensteined together to get the right pose. 

C4q3xbPl.jpg

• Like 5