The Batman new Batmobile

Evening All 👋

Has anybody heard anything about a kit of the new batmobile from the forthcoming The Batman movie? With a few months left to go until the film is released there seems to be toys being announced (lego 'new' batmobile, for instance) but nothing yet that I can see on model kits. It seems to be being dubbed Batmobile Muscle Car. 

Of recent times Moebius has had the rights for these but there's no news on their site so far.

I'm crossing my fingers for Round2/AMT to release one.

17 hours ago, FG2Si said:

I believe Bandai may be coming out with one but in 1/35. There's no pics or details listed yet. They're re-issuing the Burton Batmobile and the Tumbler at the same time. 

Carl

Yes I did see Bandai were rereleasing the Tumbler, should be a decent build if from Bandai. Fingers crossed for the new one as well. 

Thanks

16 hours ago, gunpowder17 said:

I hope there will be one , it looks great. When they announced Pattinson was the new batman i really groaned , but from the trailers , he looks great.

I hope they're not just showing the best bits in the trailer.....but agree I think he's going to be great in it.

Haven't they flogged the rotting corpse of Batman enough, yet? Still, it's Hollywood, so heaven-help-us if they did anything with even 5% originality to it. 

I think the trailer makes the new movie look like a bit of a non-event, TBH. I hope I'm wrong on that one. And, the new Batmobile looks VERY ordinary. 

Other users mileage may vary. 

Chris.