1/35 ISU 152 Tamiya

Hi all, this is my most recent build. The kit itself is fantastic, highly recommended. I added some mini-art ammo boxes and bits from the stowage box. The blue figure is panzer art, the guy with the shell Stalingrad and the crewman is one of the Tamiya figures from the kit with the spare head from Stalingrad. I painted the markings using masks cut on my silhouette machine, the only other aftermarket bit is a gun from RBM which needs a bit of fitting but is otherwise lovely. Enjoy:

51628157643_df956b7929_b.jpg

51627938651_ac142ecaff_b.jpg

51628796395_eb1d25fb62_b.jpg

51628157918_98bc2a12bf_b.jpg

51627938811_e856048097_b.jpg

• Like 34

Great ISU 152, what's not to like about a 152?

Tracks look really good as does the general grime and accumulation of dirt without it being ott.

I like the wood effect on the tools and Ammo boxes and it has figures too, what's not to like!

Could just be the pics but the chap in the blue cover all looks a touch glossy, maybe a splash of matt.

Great job,  thanks for posting

Darryl 

Really good job, the figures set it off nicely and give scale, showing what a beast it was. The blue overalled figure makes a nice contrast. You have to hand it to the Soviets, they knew how to churn out functional looking machines.

• 2 weeks later...