Bunfight !

Ettore

Excuse me guys

But can you explain to me what Bunfight is ?? Is it the annual set of GBs? A particular challenge? I still haven't figured it out !! Maybe I'll look like a fool, but at least I'll finally understand ..

Ettore :penguin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ettore said:

Excuse me guys

But can you explain to me what Bunfight is ?? Is it the annual set of GBs? A particular challenge? I still haven't figured it out !! Maybe I'll look like a fool, but at least I'll finally understand ..

Ettore :penguin:

It’s the annual vote for which group builds will take place the following year. Your countryman @Giorgio N and I were discussing which Italian world might work, as there isn’t a direct translation? La rissa, forse? In English it suggests a chaotic scene with food being thrown about…

Gidday Ettore, it's basically a vote by members to see which GBs will go ahead next year. Each member who wishes to take part gets a particular number of votes for their preferred GBs. It runs for most of November I think, and you can revote if you change your mind. Hence some members will put forward convincing arguments to sway the voting (all legal and friendly) during the voting period, hence the name "Bunfight". I hope this helps and I've got it right. Feel free anyone who can elaborate or explain it better.

And No, you don't look a fool, all of us will need something explained further at some point. If in doubt, ask, as you have just done. Regards, Jeff.

36 minutes ago, dogsbody said:

Wow! When I first saw the topic title, I thought it said bum-fight.

I wasn't sure if I waned to look in or not!

Chris

It's frequently referred to as such.  :D

• Like 1