H&S FCP valve 126353 vs 126354

dimimate

Hi 

I have an Evolution CR plus and a friend of mine gave me a nice present of H&S FCP valve 126353 which is for normal Evolution not CR Plus. I checked on the net and found out that for CR Plus line there is another valve 126354

The two valves look identical without any visible difference. My question is if anyone knows what are the actual technical/constructional differences between the 126354 vs 126353 are.

I understand one is for CR plus (354) but will the 126353 work on a CR Plus? Will 126353 negate any mechanical advantage of the CR plus (lets say trigger feeling will change if you use 126353) ?

Thanks

p.s I haven't opened the box yet to try it on CR plus

p.s Friend is from abroad hence trying to avoid returning the item (international transfer) 

Edited by dimimate
syntax errors, additional info

3 hours ago, dimimate said:

Hi, you mean the valve has extra chrome ?

One of the distinctive characteristics of the CR Plus is that it has triple chrome plating to make it less prone to "wear and tear". Like @nheather said the CR Plus valve is most likely extra plated so it matches the body of the airbrush. 

Thanks for the replies. I attached the valve on my CR plus works fine (i guess ....) .I noticed tho that after a certain rotation it does not make any difference. Meaning the airpressure is fully released before you manage to rotate fully the valve. 

I'm not a fan of their new pressure control valve. I find that the range is way too small for my liking. The old one was far better in that regard. I guess the new design has less things to go wrong on it, but I'll stick to the old one.

Confirmed by H&S that the differences is just the plating. This is the official response:

Only the plating is different. The 126353 is nickel plated and the 126354 is chrome plated. The technic is the same.
If you have a CR it looks much better if you have also a chrome valve.

• Like 1