WWII British Paratroopers 1/32

Here are the images of the first few of these. Please feel free to comment and or critique my work as advice is what is helping at the minute. I may apply some minor washes to these once my Matt varnish has turned up. I used Revell Aqua-colour paints for them and a woodland scenics mix. To see images just tap on the one that’s already there.

British Paratroopers

Thanks for looking.

Tom

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, Planes123 said:

This is the best I can really get.

use natural light.   Just take them out side,  a day with light cloud is good, as it gives a soft light and no hard shadows. 

18 hours ago, Planes123 said:

as advice is what is helping at the minute.

here's my WIP on the Para officer

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235072084-132-airfix-paratrooper-officer/

HTH

23 hours ago, Troy Smith said:

use natural light.   Just take them out side,  a day with light cloud is good, as it gives a soft light and no hard shadows. 

here's my WIP on the Para officer

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235072084-132-airfix-paratrooper-officer/

HTH

I’ll get those pictures this evening.

• 2 weeks later...

Are these the originals or the recently released ones, in a harder plastic? Regardless of that they look good, takes me back 45 years or more. Cheers Neil

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 02/11/2021 at 20:02, neilspen said:

Are these the originals or the recently released ones, in a harder plastic? Regardless of that they look good, takes me back 45 years or more. Cheers Neil

Yea, I believe they are the new re-release of them in the harder K-Resin. Still though a little nightmarish at times to get the whole thing in a condition to hold paint😂

• Like 1