Norwegian / Danish Air Ambulance - Revell 1/72 Eurocopter EC135

arr that's a shame about the decals, but glad it was finally sorted out..... you still have 2 weeks now!  :D

Anyway, as the interest for Ragnor's adventures continues I'll start a new thread on that once the one is completed....... maybe this time he'll head further south where there's warm weather and Bikini's!!! :D

hope you have a great Christmas and all the best for the new year.

• Thanks 1

On 12/25/2021 at 12:33 AM, trickyrich said:

arr that's a shame about the decals, but glad it was finally sorted out..... you still have 2 weeks now!  :D

Anyway, as the interest for Ragnor's adventures continues I'll start a new thread on that once the one is completed....... maybe this time he'll head further south where there's warm weather and Bikini's!!! :D

hope you have a great Christmas and all the best for the new year.

Thank you Rich, I hope you have a great Christmas too and that Santa brought you something nice yesterday (something resin possible ...) 🛩️ 

We might take a trip to Dubai (or old neighbourhood) next week, but if not, I will definitely try and complete this little yellow helicopter before the extended deadline :) 

For something warmer for Nordic III, we could start with Normandy and possible work our way down the French coast to the mediterranean 🏖️ 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, desert falcon said:

For something warmer for Nordic III, we could start with Normandy and possible work our way down the French coast to the mediterranean 🏖️ 

I was thinking of something a bit warmer, the Caribbean...... Bikini's, sun, Rum ...... and a bit of Pirating on the side! :D

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, trickyrich said:

I was thinking of something a bit warmer, the Caribbean...... Bikini's, sun, Rum ...... and a bit of Pirating on the side! :D

Well even Vikings can use a good holiday after plundering their way through Europe burning down churces, so I’m in 😁 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/27/2021 at 8:34 PM, Paramedic said:

But I heard today that the hospital boss, ordered another two over the heads of the politicoans to use for the ECMO department

Hi @Paramedic, this might be the gossip you have heard some while ago regarding an extra heli?

https://www.airmedandrescue.com/latest/news/karolinska-university-hospital-hires-babcock-hems-services?utm_source=AirMed%26Rescue+Magazine&utm_campaign=02344b0226-EMAIL+Newsletter+11122020_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_91baa003ab-02344b0226-16083009

Cheers

Johnny b 

• Like 1

Dunno.. So much rumour.. And angry people, that is money that comes from the same chest as for personell.. And that has been alcking. And this is not needed. but it brings in money from other Nordic countries via ECMO..

9 hours ago, Paramedic said:

Dunno.. So much rumour.. And angry people, that is money that comes from the same chest as for personell.. And that has been alcking. And this is not needed. but it brings in money from other Nordic countries via ECMO..

Ahh that’s a shame, hopefully it will be a success once it’s fully in operation. 

• 2 weeks later...

I mean, it will do a good job. it is just how they manage the poo-poo..The ECMO at Karolinska has all the money they need and are treated well, with loads of personell.. At the cost of other departments, sadly - because it brings in money.. They have the capacity to treat patients from other Scandimnavian countries and even further. So it is like a cash cow.. And this will make it easier. problem is, as I mentioned, it is at the cost of other areas and the core area... But it is the usual bullshit with everything.. ;)

Helicopter looks great! And i love helicopters. :)

• Like 1