A-6A Intruder VA-165 Trumpeter 1:32

Great OOB build, very well constructed. I really like how your finishing technique has improved with your recent builds to make a most realistic appearance.

Excellent modelling 👏👏👏

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bertie Psmith said:

That's lovely. Excellent build and the painting is outstanding. It must be a big one at 1/32; where do you keep it?

95% of the models are made to order, so the problem with the space on the shelf is the customer's problem.😉

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Koralik64 said:

95% of the models are made to order, so the problem with the space on the shelf is the customer's problem.😉

A professional! I'm impressed. I tried commission work once, never again though as it became too much like work to me.

6 minutes ago, Bertie Psmith said:

A professional! I'm impressed. I tried commission work once, never again though as it became too much like work to me.

For me, it is still great fun and real hobby. It gives me a lot of satisfaction. It is very important for me and my whole family that I dono't have to invest household budget for models - which cost more and more, especially in 1:32 scale.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Koralik64 said:

It is very important for me and my whole family that I dono't have to invest household budget for models - which cost more and more, especially in 1:32 scale.

That is very true. I forget sometimes how fortunate I am that my children (and wife!) left home many years ago. Now when I get my pension I can buy kits, and if there's anything left over, I buy food. 😉

• Haha 3