Greetings from northern Poland

voozet

First: excuse me, that I disturbed the order a bit because I put my models here first and then I put myself 🙂

I'm halfway between 40 and 50, living in northern Poland. I've been modeling for about 7 years. For the first few years, I was looking for the right path for me. I started with 1:35 armored vehicles then i made WH40k models. And at this stage, I discovered the joy of creating things from scratch.

Now I only build SF and fantasy models from scratch (and sometimes kitbash).

But I still enjoy watching well-made scale models, tanks, cars and planes and that's how I found this forum. The SF section is also great here, my phone keeps warning me that I spend too much time here 🙂

And finally: forgive me for poor English. I started to learn it too late and not very diligently.

Regards

Wiesiek

spacer.png

• Like 3

Cześć Weisiek! 

I Look forwards to seeing your builds. I am very envious of your lovely build area!

Also, don't apologise for your English, it is certainly good enough (and my Polish is essentially non-existant) 🙂

:welcome: aboard Wiesiek - we won't lynch you for your English (seems pretty good to us) if you can forgive us for not knowing any Polish (most of us, self-included, anyway) :)

1 hour ago, Mike said:

:welcome: aboard Wiesiek - we won't lynch you for your English (seems pretty good to us) if you can forgive us for not knowing any Polish (most of us, self-included, anyway) :)

I have a hard enough time with English and it's the only language I know!

Chris

• Haha 1