Finemolds 1/72 scale F-4 Phantoms

Duncan B

We have recently started stocking Finemolds kits and in particular the new 1/72 scale F-4 Phantoms (although we have access to the whole Finemolds range so ask if you are after something else).

The next 1/72 scale F-4 Phantom releases from Finemolds are due to arrive in the UK fairly soon (late Oct/Nov). These ones concentrate mostly on the short nose F-4C,D & J the JASDF RF-4EJ is also on the list. (The RF-4EJ in the kit is one of the F-4EJs that were converted to RF standard by the addition of external sensors and pods so retained the F-4E gun nose as opposed to the regular RF-4 camera nose).

The new kits are as follows:

Finemolds 72843 1/72 US Marines F-4J Phantom "Marines" Limited Edition Kit (price to be confirmed but should be the same as the current F-4 Ltd Editions at £38.75 + P&P (RRP £42.99)

Unknown-M.jpg

Finemolds FP42 1/72 JASDF RF-4EJ Phantom "501st Tactical Reconnaissance Squadron" Kit. £36.95 + P&P (RRP £39.99)

image_1223dbdd-904b-4f61-b85c-039fc3ecde

Finemolds FP43S 1/72 US Navy F-4J Phantom "Aardvarks” Kit (First Edition Special). £36.95 + P&P (RRP £39.99)

Unknown-2-M.jpg

Finemolds FP46S 1/72 USAF F-4C Phantom "Air National Guard” Kit (First Edition Special). £36.95 +P&P (RRP 39.99)

Unknown-3-M.jpg

Finemolds FP47S 1/72 USAF F-4D Phantom "First Mig Ace” Kit (First Edition Special). £36.95 +P&P (RRP £39.99)

Unknown-4-M.jpg

All the First Edition Specials include bonus aircrew figures but will be the standard kit/decal options going forward and are at the regular kit price. The Limited Edition kits include decal options not expected to be included with the regular kits.

If anyone is interested in any of these let me know so I can add them to my next order.

Duncan B

Hi Duncan,

I'm certainly interested in the short nose versions but can't run to getting them all in one go 😞 So I'll have to plump for just two - the F-4J 'Aardvarks' (FP43S) and the F-4D (FP47S).

Is there a way of pre-ordering them via your website?

Best wishes

Jim

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Hi Duncan,

I'm certainly interested in the short nose versions but can't run to getting them all in one go 😞 So I'll have to plump for just two - the F-4J 'Aardvarks' (FP43S) and the F-4D (FP47S).

Is there a way of pre-ordering them via your website?

Best wishes

Jim

I will be setting up the pre-order function over the weekend so I'll PM you once that's set up.

Duncan B

• Like 1