matra phimat chaff pod

davebruce

Morning all, 

I'm currently building the Hasegawa jaguar in 1/72, the problem is it doesn't come with many under wing attachments. I've managed to get what I need apart from the matra phimat chaff pod, and I'm unable to find it online to purchase and am now looking to build one from scratch. I've not done any scratch building before so hope it goes well. So the question is, does anyone know the dimensions in 1/72? Or does anyone have one spare that I could possibly purchase? Thanks in advance. 

13 hours ago, Hook said:

All Special Hobby's Mirage F.1 kits contain Phimats - I have several, so could spare you one.

Cheers,

Andre

Andre

BTW its also included on Heller Mirage F.1 CR and CT (this one also included the big Iraki fuel tank) both kits provide with 2 Phimats

Regards

Armando

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Armando,

The Heller Phimats are a bit crude compared to those in other sets.  The Heller Weapons Sets have some much better detailed ones plus Barax and Barracuda pods too.

I do like the Heller Iraqi fuel tank because it is plastic, costs less, and is lighter than the resin ones.  The only qualms I might have are the amount of detail compared to the resin ones and having to adapt the pylon to fit it to my Hasegawa F.1C(T) kit!

Take Care, Old Friend,

WARDOG

On 10/31/2021 at 8:37 PM, WARDOG said:

I do like the Heller Iraqi fuel tank because it is plastic, costs less, and is lighter than the resin ones. 

There are styrene ones in Special Hobby's F.1EQ boxings as well. 

Cheers,

Andre 

• 1 year later...