Hello all from a Yorkshire lad

Kevlar1977

Hello all, my names Kev, only started modelling when the lockdown occurred and became hooked, been constantly at it since and was looking for a place to share some projects and get some feedback.

Mostly building aircraft WWII, but started getting into the Soviet stuff recently. Like the larger scale stuff 1/32 & 1/48 scales.

Looking forward to speaking to like minded people and sharing the projects.

Thanks for the add and speak soon.

Kev

Thanks guys for the welcome, hoping to build a 1/32 lancaster very soon, going to try and recreate the canned skin effect, could be interesting. Saw a guy do it in 1/48 scale looked really cool so 🤞 it'll come up the same in 1/32 we shall after hope and pray and wait and see 👍

• Like 1

Hi Kev, welcome to the forum. Strictly a 1/72nd modeller from the edge of Leeds, the second most populous English District according to Wikipedia (which separates London into boroughs) and with no dedicated model shop. 

• Thanks 1

Welcome Kev from an old Yorkshire lad ! , my scale is 1/32nd WW 2 aircraft , 1/35th military vehicles and 1/25th trucks

` got a couple of " those " Lancs in my " man cave " , ( spare bedroom ) , I think you will be at home here .

Don .