Jump to content

1/48 - Mitsubishi A6M "Zero" family & Nakajima A6M2-N "Rufe" by Eduard - 3D renders+sprues design+schemes - A6M2 Type 21 release December 2021


Homebee
 Share

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, Piotr Mikolajski said:

Warm up your wallets:

  • 2021-12 - A6M2 "Over Pearl Harbor"
  • 2022-01 - A6M2 ProfiPack
  • 2022-04 - A6M2 "Over Philippines"
  • 2022 Summer / Autumn - A6M2-N
  • 2023 Spring - A6M2 Weekend

Release date of A6M2-K was not published yet.


I assume Over Pearl Harbour will be a Dual Combo? Really looking forward to it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, TheFlyingShamrock said:


I assume Over Pearl Harbour will be a Dual Combo? Really looking forward to it. 

 Yep, this has been officially confirmed: Two sets of sprues, masks and photoetched parts, together with a large decal sheet.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, ptarmigan said:

 Yep, this has been officially confirmed: Two sets of sprues, masks and photoetched parts, together with a large decal sheet.


Excellent. Will have to bust out Tora Tora Tora! Again too

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Piotr Mikolajski said:

Warm up your wallets:

  • 2021-12 - A6M2 "Over Pearl Harbor"
  • 2022-01 - A6M2 ProfiPack
  • 2022-04 - A6M2 "Over Philippines"
  • 2022 Summer / Autumn - A6M2-N
  • 2023 Spring - A6M2 Weekend

Release date of A6M2-K was not published yet.

 

A6M2 ProfiPack and the Rufe for me I think :)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - Mitsubishi A6M "Zero" family & Nakajima A6M2-N "Rufe" by Eduard - 3D renders+sprues design+schemes - A6M2 Type 21 release December 2021

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...