First build in new " Cave "

Andy J

23 minutes ago, johnlambert said:

It's a very nice colour and it looks like you've got a great finish.  It's a pleasure to watch this kit come together.

Thanks John I appreciate your comment 👍. It's been a strange build this one what with the dodgy shell and then the paint seemingly being the wrong colour i had no idea what the outcome would be until today. However although it's not exactly what I was looking for when I started the build im happy with the results and look forward to finishing it soon 🙂👍

• Like 2

So the first build in the new cave is finished and I've thourghly enjoyed myself as usual 🙂. Three months away from the hobby seemed like an age....so was it worth it 🤔.....Hell yes it was i can now look forward to many more hours in here during the cold winter months and I plan to build more kits than ever before 🙂👍. Here's a pic of the finished Delta with more to follow in the rfi section shortly 

spacer.png

I'm pleased with how this build turned out and im about to start preparations for the next one. As usual massive thanks to everyone who followed along and commented during the build very much appreciated 👍 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Fnick said:

Very tidy build Andy! It is feeling lonely though. You'd better hurry up and build it a friend...😄

Nick

Thanks Nick the next wip will start tomorrow and I'm excited to get cracking 😉👍

Lovely Delta Andy, it does look smart in that blue  the grill looks good too.  I remember taking my grill apart and painting it red to match the car  I thought it looked good back then !!!

Great job on your first mancave build and the prints look great too.

Chris

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bigbadbadge said:

Lovely Delta Andy, it does look smart in that blue  the grill looks good too.  I remember taking my grill apart and painting it red to match the car  I thought it looked good back then !!!

Great job on your first mancave build and the prints look great too.

Chris

Cheers Chris I'm happy with the results mate 🙂👍

• Like 1