B-29A Superfortress "Command Decision" Airfix Old Mold 1/72

19 hours ago, Wulfman said:

A marvellous job on the old Airfix, I couldn’t get it to sit on it’s undercarriage !

Wulfman

Dear Wulf,neither did i,it is (barely) supported by the rear ladder...😄

On 10/14/2021 at 3:21 PM, MVTB said:

Can you see it now Baldy?All the best,Marcus.

On 10/12/2021 at 11:48 PM, kapam said:

At last I can see the pictures - I had to upgrade the OS on my Mac but it was about time I did that anyway!

And it is indeed, as many have said, a lovely piece of work on what is a very old kit. I too had one of these when it was new and it was a nightmare for my dad and I to make something half decent out of. It never looked in any way as good as this one though - exceptional work! 

Cheers

Malcolm

At last I can see the pictures - I had to upgrade the OS on my Mac but it was about time I did that anyway!

And it is indeed, as many have said, a lovely piece of work on what is a very old kit. I too had one of these when it was new and it was a nightmare for my dad and I to make something half decent out of. It never looked in any way as good as this one though - exceptional work! 

Cheers

Malcolm

Cheers

Malcolm

And it is indeed, as many have said, a lovely piece of work on what is a very old kit. I too had one of these when it was new and it was a nightmare for my dad and I to make something half decent out of. It never looked in any way as good as this one though - exceptional work Marcus 

Cheers

Malcolm