1/35 Iskhander SS-26 (Trumpeter)

I like the attention which you have paid towards making each wheel unique. That's important and many modellers forget it. If I may make a suggestion for the future, I believe that it would have benefitted from using more than one pigment colour and sheen because if it's too monochromatic, it doesn't speak about what has happened over time. Also, I would have loved to have seen some close-ups alongside the wide view photos.

Edited by Ade H
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello @TuanNA

That is a very nice model and the weathering is subtle and effective as as any photos of the real thing that I have seen.  Do you have any views of the underside that you could show please?  I am considering getting an Iskhander, or a MAZ 534, but I have desire to get something with detailed chassis and axle arrangements.  

cheers,
Mike

• Thanks 1

On 12/14/2021 at 2:27 AM, bootneck said:

Hello @TuanNA

That is a very nice model and the weathering is subtle and effective as as any photos of the real thing that I have seen.  Do you have any views of the underside that you could show please?  I am considering getting an Iskhander, or a MAZ 534, but I have desire to get something with detailed chassis and axle arrangements.  

cheers,
Mike

Thank you!

About the underside of chassis. I had bought this iskhander to my customer. So that  i can't give you any more picture. 

I have build Maz 537. So i can tell you. The chassis of Maz 537 is simpler and not as detailed as the Iskhander.

• Thanks 1