1/72 - Marcel Bloch/Aero MB.200 by Kovozávody Prostějov (KP) - released

Homebee

Kovozávody Prostějov (KP) is to re-release 1/72nd Marcel Bloch/Aero MB.200 kits

Source: https://www.modelarovo.cz/marcel-bloch-aero-mb-200-1-72-kp-kovozavody-prostejov/

"Petr Muzikant, KP/AZ

New for November
One of the many novelties for November is the re-inclusion of the MB-200 model in 1/72 scale into the KP production program. The original model (forms) of the Aero MB-200 has undergone several changes over time. It was supplemented by differential parts for the original French version with different armament, engines and a modified bow of the fuselage. Clear parts have also undergone many changes. Now we have decided to return this original KP model in a new form to the offer program. Parts from new molds will be on sale for both versions, ie for the Aero MB-200 and Bloch Mb-200. After the molds have been revised, the moldings are made of medium-gray-blue plastic and the parts are nice and clean, apart from a few sprays. The action drawings by our favorite boxer painter Carlos Alonso will definitely please. A big duel with Emily… I wish “frantík” and our Aero would fight like this…. Unseen markings and camouflage schemes (will be in the next info) will surely please fans of these bombers. Both new kits will be on sale at the end of November."

Box art

Bloch-MB-200-France-bg4ee-V.jpg

Bloch-MB-200-Czech-bg18-V.jpg

100-1076.jpg

100-1077.jpg

100-1078.jpg

100-1080.jpg

100-1083.jpg

100-1088.jpg

V.P.

Matt-Memory2.jpg

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 6

• Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Marcel Bloch/Aero MB.200 by Kovozávody Prostějov-KP (plastic Heller/Směr?) - sprues+box art - release November 2021
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Marcel Bloch/Aero MB.200 by Kovozávody Prostějov (KP) - sprues+box art - release November 2021
5 hours ago, Piotr Mikolajski said:

@Homebee, plastic is from old KP kit. It seems AZ Model refreshed moulds and added some new parts.

Where is AZ Models mentioned? I read it as KP has updated the old KP molds. Everything looks just like the original.

Chris

2 hours ago, dogsbody said:

Where is AZ Models mentioned? I read it as KP has updated the old KP molds. Everything looks just like the original.

Chris

Hello Chris,

the difference is the front part on the old one the glasses are separate parts. I have the Aero MB-200, I don't know if there is a difference with MB-200, in wikipedia the difference seem on inner parts. In the pics of KP the engine covers seem different.

Manuel

19 minutes ago, manuel said:

Hello Chris,

the difference is the front part on the old one the glasses are separate parts. I have the Aero MB-200, I don't know if there is a difference with MB-200, in wikipedia the difference seem on inner parts. In the pics of KP the engine covers seem different.

Manuel

I have the old KP Aero MB.200, too. I was just wondering where the AZ Models reference came from?

Chris

This parts upgrade has been done many years ago, when a short-lived Hungarian company KP Models took over all former Kovozavody Prostejov (KP) molds and was selling these kits in their own boxes and with much better decals. 

I don't see anything new added to the sprues now.

• Like 2

• Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Marcel Bloch/Aero MB.200 by Kovozávody Prostějov (KP) - sprues+box art+schemes - release November 2021
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Marcel Bloch/Aero MB.200 by Kovozávody Prostějov (KP) - released
  • 2 years later...