SAAB AJ37 The Show Must Go On, Special Hobby 1/48

So, the last of the trio... The Show Must Go On, last AJ37 Viggen from F10 as they transfered to the Gripen system.

Again Master pitot tube, CMK reverse thrust paddles, Maestro wheels.

A striking red scheme and it´s parked outside the Air Force Museum at Linköpong...looks a bit rugged these days though.

Anyways pics...

DSC_5459.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=

DSC_5462.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=

DSC_5464.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=

DSC_5466.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=

DSC_5468.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=

DSC_5471.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=

DSC_5473.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=

DSC_5476.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=

DSC_5479.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=

DSC_5482.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=

More in part 2

• Like 21

We are going to start calling you the “Viggen Master”.  Getting the red color nice and evenly applied is no easy feat.  I commend you yet again for the beautiful Viggen.  😍 :like:

Mike

4 minutes ago, Sky Keg said:

We are going to start calling you the “Viggen Master”.  Getting the red color nice and evenly applied is no easy feat.  I commend you yet again for the beautiful Viggen.  😍 :like:

Mike

LoL indeed... been a few lately :P and thanks for the praise :D

• Thanks 1

Not a huge fan of the scheme - but there is nothing wrong with the work put in. :) I mean it looks cool, but I prefer the "lövhögen" AJs - and especially if I would build it myself, since I´m slow (and pretty crap!), I would not use that precious time on a red Viggen.

But I am absolutely sure the customer is happy!

Need to visit Flygvapenmuseum again soon.. Lost my reference photos from the last visit..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bobby No Mac said:

That's another beauty off the production line! I like the subtle film of grime to  break up the red.

Thanks :D yeah, I tried to keep the grime at a minimum.... but still not leave it with a  toy-like look.

3 hours ago, Paramedic said:

Not a huge fan of the scheme - but there is nothing wrong with the work put in. :) I mean it looks cool, but I prefer the "lövhögen" AJs - and especially if I would build it myself, since I´m slow (and pretty crap!), I would not use that precious time on a red Viggen.

But I am absolutely sure the customer is happy!

Need to visit Flygvapenmuseum again soon.. Lost my reference photos from the last visit..

I do agree... I am not a great fan of jubilee schemes, I prefer them in "lövhög" or the wonderfully patinated gray.

Luckily the jetmads build is all mine!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Aigore said:

Thanks :D yeah, I tried to keep the grime at a minimum.... but still not leave it with a  toy-like look.

I do agree... I am not a great fan of jubilee schemes, I prefer them in "lövhög" or the wonderfully patinated gray.

Luckily the jetmads build is all mine!!!

I do adore the Ghost by the way.. :) It is a really cool "decal" with a long history..