Dragon Sd.Kfz. 186 JagdTiger

Hi Folks,

I am a new member at Britmodeller. Thought of sharing my build photos. This Dragon JagdTiger was started as a Group Build with another forum. 
Currently completed most of the build and base painting done. Still lot of work needs to be done to complete this. The build progressed quickly enough but now it is sitting there for a week without any work. 
Was looking at the build threads here to get some inspiration. And decided to share my progress pics here as well.....

I have signed up for a GB in Britmodeller which will be starting soon...So this post would as well test the photo uploading work flow :) 
I have been out of modelling scene for the past several years. Slowly getting back to build again.... Lots of new things to learn.....Feel free to comment and point out mistakes.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

A question - Is it OK to share the progress pics from GB elsewhere? 

Thanks for watching and Have a Great Day.
Mukund

• Like 10

Small update to my build.....

Tools and such painted.... Getting ready for washes and weathering.... After the Mr color clear the colors looks really bright in the pictures...

Will tone down in the next steps hopefully.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Thanks for watching and Have a Great Day

Mukund

• Like 12

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Stef N. said:

The wash worked well. Calmed the newness and the colors down just enough. What colors/paints are you using btw?👍

Hi @Stef N.  Thanks for the comment. I use Mr. color mostly. Wash using oils. For detail hand painting used Tamiya enamels. 

The main culprit for the shine is Mr. Color Gloss. I used the rattle can. Toning down that shine is always a challenge for me. But the clear coat is very versatile and stand some rough handling so I still stick with it...

Took few more pictures. I am going to leave it alone for few weeks and pick it up later to continue with tracks etc....

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Thanks for watching and Have a Great Day. 

• Like 4