court line bac111-500 authentic airliners 1/144

Hi everyone,just finished this Court line 111, one of my favourites from way back, brings back memories of many sunday afternoons spent in the  viewing area at Luton watching them, It would be lovely to hear those Speys roaring again. This was my first all resin kit and was pleased that it   was quite a trouble free build. The decals are from 26 for the livery and AA for the windows.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Cheers Michael.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         51554283734_f916633970_k.jpgDSC02020 by michael hobday, on Flickr51554482595_865b0fcf52_k.jpgDSC02017 by michael hobday, on Flickr51553567566_745efa697e_k.jpgDSC02013 by michael hobday, on Flickr51554482225_fb6c2cb9c0_k.jpgDSC02012 by michael hobday, on Flickr

• Like 35

Excellent result, thanks for sharing. Authentic Airliners make some beautiful models and you've certainly done the 1-11 justice.

My aunt, uncle and cousins were stranded abroad by the collapse of Court Line and Clarksons Holidays in 1974. I believe that was the biggest holiday company failure prior to Thomas Cook and it's an event well remembered in our family! After the collapse G-AXMH found a new life with Dan-Air.

Dave G 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Prenton said:

Great job.  I am familiar with 26 Decals.  What's AA for the windows, and do you have a link where they can be purchased, if they are an item that one can buy.

Hello sorry about any confusion about AA decals, the web address is , AUTHENTIC-AIRLINER- DECALS.DE   there is a large range available and I think most airline modellers seem to use them, they definitely enhance the finished model.                                                 Cheers Michael.

• Like 1