Pe-2 'Peshka' 1/72

Greetings folks,

A quick built of Pe-2 'Peshka' 1/72 in Czechoslovakian Air Force colors during the weekend, overall the kit was great some minor fit issues and some confusing instruction but overall a fun kit to built. The Zvezda tooling but reboxed by Mistercraft with great decals options but the decals aren't that great. Anyway here it is.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Edited by tomthounaojam
  • Like 37

21 minutes ago, 28ZComeback said:

Love the gray colors. Which product and shade did you use??  Weathering is superb.

Thank you, @28ZComeback Mostly I use Tamiya's paint, however, my luck is bit out during is pandemic so I use local paint mixed with Tamiya, I do modulations by adding different colors and just paint it when you find the one that one eyes please. 

• Thanks 1

Very cool. I like the delicate work you did with the aerials, and that intense sky blue color that the Eastern Bloc used on aircraft undersides. Overall an excellent Pe-2, Petlyakov and Myasischev would be proud!

I've seen it now on a decent sized monitor, it looks even better. As I understand it, this is Zvezda's older Pe-2 reboxed by Mistercraft, which make the job you've pulled off on this even more praise worthy. 👍

Steve