ICM 1/72 MiG-25BM Foxbat

Morning all,

My modelling time has slowed a bit after a busy month getting out and about photographing real aircraft, but I've been slowly tinkering away in the background and have finished my latest build this morning, ICM's awesome 1/72 MiG-25. Despite the fairly complex assembly, the model comes together beautifully with relatively little filling and sanding required. Built completely OOB, I used MRP Traffic Grey for the main colour, while the details and metallic areas were painted using my more usual Hataka Orange Line and Alclad lacquers respectively. Overall, a fabulous kit of this absolute brute of a jet

51545832259_7012e93ea2_o.jpgICM 1/72 MiG-25BM Foxbat by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

51546028925_532fe872ec_o.jpgICM 1/72 MiG-25BM Foxbat by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

51544308847_c00ab2ebde_o.jpgICM 1/72 MiG-25BM Foxbat by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

51545832174_7a00196a2b_o.jpgICM 1/72 MiG-25BM Foxbat by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

51546028830_c970a14147_o.jpgICM 1/72 MiG-25BM Foxbat by Shaun Schofield, on Flickr

Thanks for looking, comments welcomed as always,

Shaun

• Like 51
  • Thanks 2

Shaun, your models are very impressive. Any thoughts on doing a WiP for your next one so we can see how you get such great results ?

Great MiG-25BM btw.

Regards

Robert

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind feedback all, much apreciated as always :)

4 hours ago, Robert said:

Shaun, your models are very impressive. Any thoughts on doing a WiP for your next one so we can see how you get such great results ?

Great MiG-25BM btw.

Regards

Robert

Thanks Robert, I don't really bother with WIPs as it invovles setting the photo tent up each time, which is just far too much hassle! But, I'm happy to do one with dodgy phone pics on my next build if you're interested :)

• Like 2

Fabulous looking Foxbat and great to see another ICM kit of this put together.  I have the PD version on the go at the minute and agree with your comments regarding the build process.

• Like 1

Thanks for the additional comments all, appreciated as always :)

11 hours ago, Lightningboy2000 said:

That really is a brute of a jet! Fantastic, neat work as always Shaun!

Really tempted to build that to go alongside my 31.

Martin

I'll soon be building my 31 to go alongside this... 😎

• Like 1