Focke Wulf FW190 A-7/R11 (A-7 Neptun) – Eduard 1/72

It took the usual modification and addition work, typical of Eduard kit, plus some 'extras' related to this particular version.

The aircraft represented is that of Oltn. Klaus Bretschneider, belonging to 6./JG300, which operated from the base of Rheine in March 1944. Note the absence of the armored headrest.

The aircraft is in the classic 74/75/76 scheme (Humbrol Enamels blends) and is painted, as usual, entirely by brush.

07 08

Finally a picture of the lower surfaces.

Hope you like.
Thanks for viewing
Criticisms and suggestions welcome.
Giampiero Piva

• Like 51
  • Thanks 2

Complimenti, Giampiero. I was curious to see the underside as I was scrolling down the page just to see whether you placed dipoles on both sides of the wing. I could never find clear evidence of their placement whether it was on one side or both. I ended up doing mine on both side as that was the instructions by Eduard.

Edited by Walter
  • Thanks 1

My goodness this Fw-190 is beautiful!!!!!! Thank you for the construction pictures as to how you replicated several sections of this masterpiece.  :goodjob:

Mike

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Walter said:

Complimenti, Giampiero. I was curious to see the underside as I was scrolling down the page just to see whether you placed dipoles on both sides of the wing. I could never find clear evidence of their placement whether it was on one side or both. I ended up doing mine on both side as that was the instructions by Eduard.

Hi Walter, thanks for the compliments; as you can see, no dipoles under the left wing.

HTH

Giampiero

1N+  Bretschneider A-7.R11