Hawker Typhoon

Absolute stunning…..I thought the first photography is a reference pic. Top modeling and the very best photographs that I saw for a long time. 
I guess that these pic’s are natural light one’s.  That makes me really envious……have to put my fingers out and try it too. 

Cheers 

Andy 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Now that is simply superb, as a huge Hawker Typhoon and Tempest fan I can really appreciate the work that you have put into it, and the icing on the cake is the photography.

Cheers

Dennis

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Amazing build and photograohy – looks like a real, full size machine!

Although I wonder if, in reality, it would have been serviced with a load of live rockets under the wings? 😉

Phenomenal modelling. And photogrphy.

Kind regards,

Joachim

• Thanks 1

Wow, that is some next-level finishing 😲 So realistic. Great photography, I could look at that all day 👏👏👏

Superb job, top drawer modelling all round.

Alan

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is modelling at its apex.  Wonderful.  And the photography is enough to convince you it's (almost) real.

Why almost ?

Well I think it a bot odd that there are many panels removed by engine and airframe fitters, yet the armourers have left the rockets underwing while maintenance is carried out.  A bit carless of the Flight Sergeant armourer if you ask me....

... but it makes a brilliant picture.

Edited by FatFlyHalf
Spellinge erurr
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1