Luftwaffe Fighters - Combat on all Fronts (1) - Mortons

FalkeEins

A little heads-up  - and thanks to Mike for his OK to post this here - for a new bookazine coming out next week through Mortons. It will be on sale in Smiths and Tescos I'm told (in the UK) as well as the usual aviation bookshop(s).  130 pages, 200 illustrations. A selection of stories from some less well-known Gruppen and Geschwader including pilot profile/unit history- type features.  Book 1 features mostly 109s, Book 2 (all being well) is the Fw 190 volume - although other types are covered in both. 

spacer.png

• Like 7

A magazine like that never, never to get here! Or if arrive, the price is an absurd.

Live in Brazil like live in Pluto! Beyond the long time to the news to get here, simply the things never arrive in this exoplanet called brasil (with lowercase letter and "s", even!). But you wouldn't believe how much the brazillians are arrogants and think they are developed! Jesus! What a crap country!

Edited by adolfocaetanonetto
correction

On 10/5/2021 at 8:12 PM, adolfocaetanonetto said:

A magazine like that never, never to get here! Or if arrive, the price is an absurd.

I had an order with Morton for another book and they sent this one by mistake , now sorted it out , the ordered book has arrived and they have asked that I keep the Luftwaffe book with their compliments.

I have read through the book and although fascinating I do not have too great an interest in that aspect of the conflict so if you could pm your shipping details I will attempt to post it to you in Brazil.      No idea how that will work out , previous dealings with the Brazilian Postal service have seen one item delivered , one lost without trace and another which turned up after six months , but happy to give it a try.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Des said:

I had an order with Morton for another book and they sent this one by mistake , now sorted it out , the ordered book has arrived and they have asked that I keep the Luftwaffe book with their compliments.

I have read through the book and although fascinating I do not have too great an interest in that aspect of the conflict so if you could pm your shipping details I will attempt to post it to you in Brazil.      No idea how that will work out , previous dealings with the Brazilian Postal service have seen one item delivered , one lost without trace and another which turned up after six months , but happy to give it a try.

Man... the postal service in Brazil (called Correios) is a typical brazilian state company: its huge, inneficient, with expensive services and corrupt (of course we talk about the "Banana Republic  of the Brazil" - almost all government services and public agents are corrupts, inneficients, expensives.

Better you send the book to other modeller in UK or Europe. But thank you very much!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...