How to change signature?

Go into your profile, and choose edit.  Then look around for the Signature section - I can't be more specific because my profile's different from everyone else's because I'm special :clown:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Mike said:

Go into your profile, and choose edit.  Then look around for the Signature section - I can't be more specific because my profile's different from everyone else's because I'm special :clown:

In Edit Profile there's no option to Edit Signature! Sadly the rest of us seem to be so special that we're not allowed!!

Hi Simon,

I just clicked on my username, top right, below that should be Settings, with Account Settings under that.  Select Account Settings and you should see an Overview on the left.  Below that should be Signature; select that and it should open the dialogue box with whatever you already have written in there.

Mike, also mr ordinary

• Like 2

17 hours ago, bootneck said:

Hi Simon,

I just clicked on my username, top right, below that should be Settings, with Account Settings under that.  Select Account Settings and you should see an Overview on the left.  Below that should be Signature; select that and it should open the dialogue box with whatever you already have written in there.

Mike, also mr ordinary

Thank you Mike - I didn't think of that, I just opened my account and couldn't find anything!

51 minutes ago, Simon Cornes said:

........I just opened my account and couldn't find anything!

my account?  don't you mean account settings?   You should see the screens below if you follow the numbered guides:

1.   left click on your username

2.   select account settings

3.   select signature  

spacer.png

4.   dialogue box appears when signature selected

5.   amend/delete old signature

spacer.png

Mike

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, bootneck said:

my account?  don't you mean account settings?   You should see the screens below if you follow the numbered guides:

1.   left click on your username

2.   select account settings

3.   select signature  

spacer.png

4.   dialogue box appears when signature selected

5.   amend/delete old signature

spacer.png

Mike

Yes, that’s what I’ve now done, thank you.