-WW2 US NAVY Essex class aircraft section

IPMS19

-A gigantic diorama in 48 scale, excepted the kits involved was  scratch built for the hull , lift, catwalks. the deck was made of after markett resin plates.

- These photo are the only ones I have but I cannot make news ones as owing to its size, sadly, I've been forced to dismantle it to make room added to the nightmare the transport to modelshows was......

-These photos were shooted after one of my cat sat on the lift, that's why the Avenger shows such heavy "battle damages"

-The aircraft on the deck belong to different air groups to show a panel of the machine then in duty  in the Navy in those days 

65de8y.jpg

AvcdQy.jpg

4t8O7D.jpg

aWjN7W.jpg

9XuRiC.jpg

AhiPWH.jpg

C0fdGy.jpg

cvYWeF.jpg

2SyFVC.jpg

OL3NGM.jpg

Ry7mkN.jpg

61tXcN.jpg

• Like 50
  • Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, dnl42 said:

Bravo! That is stunning work! :gobsmacked:

I can imagine how large that is. Has your cat tried to curl up and sleep in the hangar?

- That's why the guys under and behind the helldiver have fainted........ I don't surprised her triyng to, but I suspect it has been the main reason why, as inside was a wide carvern very convinient to spent quiet sleeping hours........She had sworn me she was even not on the crime scene....

- The whole thing support inclued was nearing 1,20 m ( around 4 feet ?)

FJF4z6.jpg

- Do you think I could be charged with this felony?

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

24 minutes ago, Tokyo Raider said:

if I was a cat, and forced to watch dogs on the TV, I would crush that Avenger too...  Makes sense to a Cat!

Nice Cat. 

Mine just sits with me in the model room while I build.

- Look at her eyes...NO DOUBT SHE IS A GIRL

A masterpiece work with a great modelling skill (and a lot of patience)... Absolutely amazing project!..

My cat really enjoys watching me during model builds (most likely waiting for the model to be completed to demonstrate his skills 🙂 😞

1189.jpg

Serkan

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Ad-4N :  It is  THE solution but I cannot accept it, and still worse, I have 4.......

SERKAN : Er sieht sehr stolz auf ihn......A really beautiful Gentleman (or Lady) - He'll (she) never catch a real blackbird that's why he (she) built his (her) own.......Very clever

• Thanks 1

On 10/2/2021 at 9:02 AM, Wulfman said:

A great and novel build and presentation , wonderful work !

P.S. One of your crew appears to be drunk !

Wulfman

- No they fainted when the cat sat on the lift....the other is under the tail of the Helldiver........😆