For the King's Shilling: A Royal Aircraft Factory FE2b

Must pass this on. I showed a careful selection of the photos to family who think the FE2 is a delightfully quirky old aeroplane and they were amazed anyone flew in such things. 
I then showed them the model in your hand and got “No way” and “That’s insane”. At first look without anything to give away scale they had just seen a real FE 

Now if Carlsberg did models ………

• Like 1

That is just mind-blowing - your skills are beyond my comprehension and the rigging is gob-smacking ( presumably you spent months training a spider to do all the hard work). This model ranks alongside the equally remarkable 1/600 'Victory' down in the Maritime forum.  Thanks for sharing your work, and now I will pop back in my corner and sob gently to myself.

• Thanks 1

That is utterly mindblowing !! I can't even begin to  imagine how you could do that in such a small scale

I can see you also posted this on the ww1aircraftmodels site and lots of people are mentioning a WIP thread somewhere which i can't seem to find. Could you post a link to this please, i'm sure that lots of people who missed this first time around would like to see it now.

Edited by theskits62