1/48nd  secret items from Zvezda in 2022.

Aardvark

Until @Homebee....next you's know!!! 😁

On Moscow...next you's also know😁....But no one except the Zvezda  knows what she will do in 1/48 because it's a secret items!🤔

My bet is on the Star Destroyer!😁😁😁

B.R.

Serge

P.S. Talk: "veeery secret project that everyone will love".....hmmm, maybe this  100$ in 48 scale ?😁😁😁

O.K., O.K....not 100$!!! It's £100 in 48 scale, only because this British forum!!

😁😁😁

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Piotr Mikolajski said:

Everyone in Russia? So maybe new tool Lavochkin La-7?

La-7???

What You talking about??

Everyone in the West knows that in Russia they love Vodka, Matryoshka, Balalaika and Pu ... Zvezda already had vodka, though on a scale of 1: 1, there remains Matryoshka, Ballalaika and ... 😁😁

B.R.

Sergey

P.S. l don't know what will it be!  It is useless for me to ask questions on this theme!🤗

• Haha 3

Something that everyone will love suggests an airplane, assuming it's an airplane, widely used and known around the world. So the question is what would everyone love that hasn't been done recently? Or perhaps has only been done rarely?

20 minutes ago, 593jones said:

I can only hope

WNXRes5.jpg

It is unlikely, because in relation to this aircraft in the Soviet Air Force there was a saying: "Are you my friend or Hempden?"

Have version about  Su-75 as secret items, but it's also unlikely because there was heated debate about him.

B.R.

Serge

On 9/24/2021 at 5:15 AM, Aardvark said:

Everyone in the West knows that in Russia they love Vodka, Matryoshka, Balalaika and Pu ... Zvezda already had vodka, though on a scale of 1: 1, there remains Matryoshka, Ballalaika and ... 😁😁

Pu... was already released! But in 1/35... And without any vodka nor balalaika...

s-l1600.jpg

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, stakor said:

Pu... was already released! But in 1/35... And without any vodka nor balalaika...

s-l1600.jpg

Not patriotic, not a Zvezda - does not count! 😁 In addition, an import substitution program has been announced in Mother Russia!

Also, have not the West imposed sanctions on the supply LZmodels F35025 to Mother Russia?  After all, this model of LZmodels F35025

production is critically (almost like glass beads for Indians!) important for Mother Russia !! 😁😁😁

2 hours ago, salomon said:

Let me guess, the An-124 Ruslan in 48 scale? 

Only 1:24 how to fulfill the program of the government of the Russian Federation to expand the production of  affordable housing for the population!

😁😁

In Zvezda An-124 Ruslan in 24th scale two plastic jet engine will be used for air conditioning the living space inside, other  two plastic jet engine will generate electricity using wind! 

In case there is no wind, there is a backup generator with pedaling like in a bicycle, but this will be an additional series An-124 1/24 Zvezda  limited edition!

😁😁😁

2 hours ago, salomon said:

perhaps a Su-25 familly? 

Su-25 future released 48scale Zvezda in 2022, it's officially, it's no secret items!

B.R.

Serge 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Trumpeter will be able to sell a 1/18 scale of the AN-124 maybe. OK stop joking, the SU-25 is very welcome or a nice Mig-35 and I'm also waiting for the Kamov familly as the so promising KH's Ka-52 aligator but no any news since the factory closed doors.

Edited by salomon
  • Like 1

• Julien locked this topic