Yakovlev Yak-9 1/48 from Zvezda in 2022

Aardvark

While the @Homebee

sleeps, I'll crack his news - 3!💪😁

On Moscow "МИР ДЕТСТВА 2021" ( WORLD CHILDHOOD 2021)

expo ,  has announced a 1/48nd  of Yakovlev Yak-9 from Zvezda in 2022.

B.R.

Serge

P.S. As far as I understand, the whiskey truck overturned on the street @Learstang

, in addition to the overturned candy truck!

😉😁😁

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Learstang said:

Well, the Il-2 already spilled out of the truck last year!

Best Regards,

Jason

Jason, of course first was needed IL-2, because in VVS Red Army first in ground attack was Shturmoviki, after was fighter,  if there was no enemy in the air! 😉😁

B.R.

Serge

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Aardvark said:

Jason, of course first was needed IL-2, because in VVS Red Army first in ground attack was Shturmoviki, after was fighter,  if there was no enemy in the air! 😉😁

B.R.

Serge

Il-2 was first because modellers needed it like bread.

Vedran 🙂

• Haha 5

40 minutes ago, dragonlanceHR said:

Il-2 was first because modellers needed it like bread.

Vedran 🙂

Two bread recipes for this gentleman!

😁

B.R.

Serge

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Helmsman said:

horilka

horilka? It's a little baby-Gorilla*?!😉😁

Monkey & alcohol it's dangerous combination

on @Learstang street!

😉😁

B.R.

Serge

* - no difference in Russian language, Горилка- Gorilka is like "vodka" and Горилка - Gorilka is like a little gorilla! 😉

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Aardvark said:

horilka? It's a little baby-Gorilla*?!😉😁

* - no difference in Russian language, Горилка- Gorilka is like "vodka" and Горилка - Gorilka is like a little gorilla! 😉

Of course not, I'd use double 'L' otherwise.

1 hour ago, Helmsman said:

Of course not, I'd use double 'L' otherwise.

Agree, in the spelling there is a second L, in the spoken language the second L is swallowed and Gorilka and the Gorillka- "little Gorilla" sound the same.

Which is naturally a reason for jokes and puns, which I tried to beat.

Therefore, for the Russian-speaking phrase: "Let's go strike the Gorilka!"/ "Пойдем ударим по горилке!" will be a completely understandable invitation to drink, for a foreigner, especially not familiar with Gorilka, such a phrase will be somewhat strange: "Why should we go strike  the little Gorilla?" 😁

B.R. 

Serge

Edited by Aardvark
  • Haha 1

I wouldn't be so sure many foreigners know that Russian "ka" suffix means size reduction whether it is gorilla or not (well, I guess some of them will read these posts and learn :) ). Neither I've heard "Let's go strike the <drink>". Is it google translate from Russian?

Edited by Helmsman

To be honest I've never met a Russian talking about gorilka, it's always been vodka, no matter whether we spoke Russian or another language. I have the impression that this word rather functions in Ukraine, although Ukrainians also tend to speak of vodka. In Polish, gorzałka is also an outdated expression and is rarely used. The basic term is wódka, and sometimes it is also called czysta (means: pure or clear), to distinguish it from flavoured coloured vodkas.

Speaking of diminutives, in Poland, to reinforce the message, sometimes a coarser version is used - gorzała (instead of gorzałka) or wóda (instead of wódka).

Well... what was this thread about? :D

• Haha 2

• 6 months later...

All of you need to knock off the sneaky political slogans in your posts.  We can't read Cyrillic or German, but we have heard of Google Translate.  Do give us some credit for intelligence. :dull: Next one gets a holiday.

• Thanks 8

That looks remarkably well-detailed - look at that engine compartment!!! Naturally I'm more interested in the promised 1/72 version, even though it's only a snap-together, but I might not be able to resist this one if it ever becomes available in the West - it is a Yak-9, after all. :D

John

• Like 1

Well, if it's as nice as their snap-together Yak-3, it (the snap-together Yak-9) will be a nice kit.

Regards,

Jason

Edited by Learstang
Disambiguation.
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Ef-Ww-I085-ECx-Osy2v-IBas31-JTu-Cekx-i8-

Decals - 3 schemes

nclude three color options:
1. 1st separate regiment Normandie-Niemen, pilot Marcel Lefebvre, BN No. 14
2. 6th Guards IAP of the Black Sea Fleet Air Force. Pilot Grib, BN No. 22
3. 64th Guards IAP, pilot Denchik, BN No. 3

Source: https://vk.com/zvezdamodels?w=wall-29859496_2703324

n-Zxj-ACh-Xwk-Fj-Vb1-Okt-CQORz-Ur-XRF44-

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, dragonlanceHR said:

Looks good. I wonder how it compares to Modelsvit kit (not trying to start a fight).

Yes, it looks very good. Both the box art and the built model seem to conform closely in their camouflage pattern and markings to the information posted on Massimo Tessitori's site regarding M. Grib's "White 22":

https://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/yak9/misos/yak9d-grib/yak9d-grib.htm

I wonder if they'll follow up with a Yak-9T.

John

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Released:

www.vk.com/zvezdamodels?w=wall-29859496_2709592

Friends and colleagues!
Our summer novelties are already available for order on the website and in our store in Moscow!

#новости_звезды #звезда_модели

Shop "Zvezda-hobbiy"

today at 12:46 pm

Good afternoon, Dear.
On sale went new items from the company ZVEZDA : Soviet fighter Yak-9D scale 1/48 price 1490 rubles. German armored car SD. KFZ.234/2 "Puma" scale 1/100 price 270 rubles New items are available for order on the website and in our stores.

YQDzWASrIjGn6xlH2-ywAP17BJgqPOCCSdtwQpTF

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1