Sukhoi Su-25 1/48 from Zvezda in 2022

Aardvark

29 minutes ago, paulsbrown said:

Then I recommend the new Zvezda Mi-24 Hind, you'll have no rivets to trouble you

Won't it be quite an ordeal converting a Mi-24 to a Su-25?

Just askin'...

S.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

On 2/15/2022 at 7:21 PM, B_Bogus said:

Is the Zvezda decal sheet resemblance to Begemot purely coincidental?

Any references to living persons of real events is purely coincidental. 😷

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Oh my, looks like a winner. I'm really happy that they decided to represent the raised rivets which are so typical for the Frogfoot. That makes things like a simplified cockpit more acceptable :)

Looking at the parts breakdown, they have the possibility to tool other variants like the Su-25BM and Su-25SM in the future 👍

Cheers

Markus

Edited by Shorty84

...And if your new Frogfoot still isn't "ribbety" enough, here's a product that will help:

mar%5B203897%5D_0070adv.jpg

Available in diameters from 0.25mm to 0.9mm. I nearly croaked when I saw these; now, hop to it!

John

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, John Thompson said:

...And if your new Frogfoot still isn't "ribbety" enough, here's a product that will help:

mar%5B203897%5D_0070adv.jpg

Available in diameters from 0.25mm to 0.9mm. I nearly croaked when I saw these; now, hop to it!

John

Nice detail but a guaranteed proof of insanity if you use them. I cant even comprehend how mind blowing and boring this would be. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I believe that ordering Russian kits (as Ukranian kits as well), will be difficult in these sad days. Although kits producers have nothing to do with this war, all orders from Ukraine are suspended (and I hope that mainstream Ukrainian manufacturers won't be destroyed with this war as it is already the case for many people, both sides). I don't know if it is still possible to order from Russia, but I am afraid that the orders could be trapped by customs in repraisal ! If only a cease fire could be adopted, it would be a good new for everybody ! I really crossed my fingers !

Putting aside the horrors going on at the moment I’ve been really looking forward to this kit. I imagine though that it is going to be difficult to obtain in Western Europe. In fact one wonders what will become of Zvezda if they cannot access this market….