Bf 109G oxygen bottles?

hughb

This will be a question for the 109 experts.

I have just started building Artesania Latina's skeletal 1:16 Bf 109G. Though not specified, I'm assuming it is a G5 or 6 model. It has the earlier heavily framed canopy and cowl bulges in front of the canopy. My question is to do with the pilot's oxygen bottles that are behind the cockpit and fuel tank. Do any of you know how exactly they were mounted and what shape they were?

I have spent all night researching this and looking for schematic drawings or photos. The kit contains spherical bottles mounted behind a fuselage rib, and this is shown in the 1 photo of a restored aircraft I could find. However the photo doesn't show how they are mounted. All the line drawings and cutaway drawing I can find show 3 straight cylindrical bottles mounted n front of the fuselage rib. 

The cylinder type oxygen bottles were a light alloy and used on the E, F, and probably the early G series, although i'm not 100%  sure about the later. 

For the G-6 they would have been the spherical design and manufactured from steel. They were mounted on a rack inside  the fuselage at frame No 2. 

If you pm me your email I can send you a few pics that may be some use to you.