New 1/72nd Airfix Mosquito, converted to a B.35 (and a PR.XVI!) with the help of Freightdog Models ***FINISHED****

Three very nice mosquitos there Tony, fine advertisements for the new Airfix kit though the Hasegawa still looks the part when finished so nicely.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Natter said:

Three very nice mosquitos there Tony, fine advertisements for the new Airfix kit though the Hasegawa still looks the part when finished so nicely.

Thanks Dave,..... I`m really annoyed at myself for screwing up the canopy o the Hasegawa kit,..... but these things happen! 

58 minutes ago, John Masters said:

First rate for sure!

Thanks John. 

28 minutes ago, bigbadbadge said:

Tony these look absolutely splendid fella, you have three lovely Moddie Models.  Congratulations on a superb result. Great work fella.

Chris

Cheers Chris. 

• Like 1

Great stuff Tony!     👍  👍  👍

The new Airfix kit looks like a keeper to me, what with all of the huffing about it. Your renditions are beautiful - the SEAC PR.XVI is my fave of the lot. But - you've made me realise that I don't have a Mossie in the display case. How can this be? I have the old Hasegawa FB Mk. VI in the loft somewhere...best to get that on the list for next year, or the next virus variant, whichever comes first.

Cheers,

Bill

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Beard said:

All three look splendid. I can only hope that when I get my paws on the Airfix kit I can do it half as well.

See, that's the problem, when I buy and build one, I will only do it half as well! Excellent job on the Mossies, Tony! I did get my hand on the Freightdog set and Colin has done his usual outstanding job - now, I really do need to go out and buy the Airfix Mosquito (and yes, I do often buy AM parts before I actually buy a kit - the parts are cheaper, usually).

Regards,

Jason

Edited by Learstang
Additional comments added.