Folding modelling table - any suggestions?

Neil.C

I'm looking for a folding table, not too large, that would be OK for doing a spot of modelling on.

Something fairly sturdy that I would be able to fold away when not wanted.

Any suggestions?

I have an old folding card table which I use for taking pics of my completed stuff. It is about 2 feet square with a baize top (that green fabric on snooker tables) and spends most of its life hidden behind an open door. Like most things it's possible to spend silly money but my wife got it at an auction for pennies. They must be available secondhand but I haven't looked.

Mark

• Like 3

Guess the solution depends how often you need to put it away.

I have a semi-permanent set up in my spare room using a couple of IKEA trestles and a work surface, they come in various sizes. Gives me a solid work area but the ability to break it down when I need to turn the spare room back to a bedroom.

Before I settled on this solution I tried some folding camping stables, the main issue I found is they were not quite big enough. (I am a messy modeller)

• Like 2

I have a foldable camping table which, when we’re not camping serves as a modelling table. It folds away into a bag around 18cmx101cm.

Edge

• Like 2

Thanks for your varied suggestions Gents.

I've had a look around and ordered a foldaway camping table from Amazon at £21.99 including postage which should hopefully do the trick.

spacer.png

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Black Knight said:

and I wish you the joy of many happy modelling hours on it

Thanks mate. 👍