Czech mates - 38(t) STGB Chat

Marklo

1 hour ago, Marklo said:

Ok @Enzo the Magnificent could you extend the GB to October 15 and I promise I’ll be good.

For the first part I can extend to 8 October.  The second part I don't believe for a second.  :bleh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Enzo the Magnificent said:

For the first part I can extend to 8 October.  The second part I don't believe for a second.  :bleh:

Thank you. (Dang you already know me too well :))

I found a complete 38(t) track and suspension on the web yesterday I think I’ll try scaling it to 1/24 and see what it looks like printed out :) ( can’t do it  I have pieces for Davros on the printer atm :))

• Like 1

Less than a week left. Eight complete builds and many still in progress. Time for that last push….

I’m still catching up with myself and between my health, my other half’s health and starting a new job, will probably only get the 1/72 38(t) over the line.

Edited by Marklo
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Mjwomack said:

Not a single 35(t) in the mix.

There's a reason for that.  The 35(t) and 38(t) were totally different vehicles.   If the 35(t) had been included, this could not have been an STGB.

42 minutes ago, Enzo the Magnificent said:

There's a reason for that.  The 35(t) and 38(t) were totally different vehicles.   If the 35(t) had been included, this could not have been an STGB.

Good job I didn't build one then! I think the 's' in the Czech Mates title misled.me and I'm easily led astray 😉

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Marklo said:

I’m easy. Polls are few and far between these days. @Enzo the Magnificent would it be difficult to set up a poll?

The poll is already set up.  You just need to populate it.