Czech mates - 38(t) STGB Chat

Marklo

• Marklo changed the title to Czech mates - LT35, Panzer 35(t) & 38(t) and derivatives - only 6 more signups needed to get to the bunfight - 2023 needs some armour!
  • Marklo changed the title to Czech mates - LT35, Panzer 35(t) & 38(t) and derivatives - only 5 more signups needed to get to the bunfight - 2023 needs some armour!
  • Marklo changed the title to Czech mates - LT35, Panzer 35(t) & 38(t) and derivatives - only 4 more signups needed to get to the bunfight - 2023 needs some armour!
10 hours ago, Bertie McBoatface said:

Er, I believe this proposal will have died when it failed to get the numbers last year. You have to start again after the bunfight.

Er hadn’t thought of that. Stewards enquired time??, tbh I’m not sure it’ll get the extra numbers anyway.

• Marklo changed the title to Czech mates - LT35, Panzer 35(t) & 38(t) and derivatives - only 3 more - if you signed up in 2021 I need you to reapply- 2023 needs some armour!
  • Marklo changed the title to Czech mates - LT35, Panzer 35(t) & 38(t) and derivatives - only 2 more - if you signed up in 2021 I need you to reapply- 2023 needs some armour!
  • Marklo changed the title to Czech mates - LT35, Panzer 35(t) & 38(t) and derivatives - only 3 more - if you signed up in 2021 I need you to reapply- 2023 needs some armour!
9 hours ago, Marklo said:

@ColonelKrypton

@Stef N.

@Tim R-T-C

@Corsairfoxfouruncle

@Robert Stuart

@Mig Eater

Hi guys since you were 2021 signups for the 38(t) STGB proposal I need you to confirm if you are still interested in a potential 2023(24?) staging?

Yes = Hetzer of some variety. 

• Thanks 1

• Marklo changed the title to Czech mates - LT35, Panzer 35(t) & 38(t) and derivatives - only 2 more - if you signed up in 2021 I need you to reapply- 2023 needs some armour!
  • Marklo changed the title to Czech mates - LT35, Panzer 35(t) & 38(t) and derivatives - only 1 more - if you signed up in 2021 I need you to reapply- 2023 needs some armour!
  • Marklo changed the title to Czech mates - LT35, Panzer 35(t) & 38(t) and derivatives at 26!!