Czech mates - 38(t) STGB Chat

Marklo

• Marklo changed the title to Czech mates - adapt or die, who’s up for a 38(t) only STGB?

So we find ourselves at a strange crossroads.

Owing to the inclusion of the 35(t) and the 38(t) we are officially a GB and need 30 signups and will get murdered (mardered :) ) in the bunfight…

Due to the dearth of STGBs if we can redefine the GB as an STGB we are a shoe in. So I’m proposing we lose the less popular 35(t) and make this into a 38(t) STGB.

Pita as it is could anyone who signed up confirm they’re ok with the change.

Thanks  for patience.

Edited by Marklo
  • Like 2

• Marklo changed the title to Czech mates - 38(t) STGB

Yay we’re in the bunfight and owing to circumstances may very well get into next years schedules. So time to go shopping….

Personally I’m putting my 1/24 Hetzer back to the top of the que  as practice for the STGB and making plans for a Marder, Grille and maybe a vanilla 38(t) :) 

DDA1931-E-1521-4-AF8-BCFF-7-E92-F5-B109-

1-C1-CD7-A4-0681-411-F-AE4-F-193-B04-D76

Edited by Marklo
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Marklo said:

Ура, мы участвуем в драке и в силу обстоятельств вполне можем попасть в расписание следующего года.

This is very good news!😀

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Could be a Hetzer STGB! I'm hoping to get hold of one of these

https://rubiconmodels.co.uk/collections/axis-collection/products/jadgpanzer-38t-hetzer

Not being a wargamer it's a new scale for me, but I've read good reviews, and plenty of build options.

Edited by Mjwomack
Typos - got to love autocorrect helping!

• 3 weeks later...

1-E6287-B5-8761-4793-A1-DB-5617-A1-A35-BThe results of a little experiment this afternoon, pulled a vac form from my masters then used it to resin cast the idler and the main road wheels. I am now in a position to mass produce 38(t) parts :) must do the same for the other suspension parts…

• Like 1