Gunship: Spectre of death

spacer.png

While I encountered more difficulty with this model than I had anticipated (so what’s new?) and, as with all large models, it took longer than a smaller airplane would, I feel that the result is impressive.

There are better made examples of this kit on this forum (I see one beautiful example with motorized propellers) but I feel that my relatively 'quick and dirty' approach to model making has some merit too.

To see more photos and description, click the link in my signature and then click Gunship: Spectre of death (indented under Vietnam war plastic models). (That hopefully complies with forum rules limiting links to personal web sites while avoiding duplicating content on different servers.)

• Like 21

10 hours ago, Parabat said:

That's great, bit would it be possible to have a link put up as I can't see any signature (usinga mobile phone).

8 hours ago, RidgeRunner said:

Neither can I :( 

Here is a link direct to the article

• Thanks 1

That's a pretty impressive result, loads of added detail and the inflight pose looks suitably dynamic 👍

10 hours ago, Parabat said:

That's great, but would it be possible to have a link put up as I can't see any signature (using a mobile phone).

8 hours ago, RidgeRunner said:

Neither can I :( 

Just out of interest, if you turn your phone sideways to landscape mode, can you see the signatures then? On my phone (Android using Chrome browser) it reverts to desktop mode if you turn it on its side so you can see the hidden signatures and links.