RAF Lunar Interceptor - scratchbuild

31 minutes ago, voozet said:

I personally associate this shape with a flying microphone 😉

Making many relatively small models is a nice idea. I have a problem with setting goals: I judge my skill and dilligence with excessive optimism and then for many months I do things that are a bit beyond me. Now I just dream to finally finish my current project and start doing something smaller 😄

I always end up making stuff (or trying to) that is a bit beyond me, that stops me getting lazy. Also it's a buzz to learn something new :)

Good luck with your current project by the way!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just discovered this thread, lovely stuff, I'm a sucker for a good bit of what-iffery, especially around my favourite Anderson show UFO :)

My only complaint about it is its too dark and you can't see all the lovely details you added!!

Looking forward to what's next!

Thanks @Kallisti

I freely admit to being a UFO fan, maybe I should mention I have the series on blu-ray 😀

Check out the other thread on the RAF interceptor (which became a navy interceptor) - that was a challenge but i'm quite pleased with how it turned out.

Next project, which I'm slowly working towards, is the Soviet interceptor. Same 'scale' but I'm hoping to end up with something very different in looks.

I'll take better pictures next time, promise.

Monty

• Like 1