how to post photos here

dst1949

8 hours ago, dst1949 said:

Hyperscale and IModeler   have a tab that says add files and when I hit it it goes to my computers photofiles. Your site does not. how do I post photos here?

There is a thread in the FAQs about posting photos which is currently standing at 29 pages. 

46 minutes ago, Skodadriver said:

There is a thread in the FAQs about posting photos which is currently standing at 29 pages. 

He's not wrong, but you can ignore all but the first post by yours truly, as it's mostly people just testing after that :) We don't permit direct uploads to the site for security and for the sheer volume of space the files would take up, which coupled with the bandwidth needed would kill the site because it's such a busy place :shrug:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, dst1949 said:

Hyperscale and IModeler   have a tab that says add files and when I hit it it goes to my computers photofiles. Your site does not. how do I post photos here?

6 hours ago, Mike said:

He's not wrong, but you can ignore all but the first post by yours truly, as it's mostly people just testing after that :) We don't permit direct uploads to the site for security and for the sheer volume of space the files would take up, which coupled with the bandwidth needed would kill the site because it's such a busy place :shrug:

And this is a way better place than either of those other two!

Chris

• Julien locked this topic