Hasegawa F-14A Tomcat in 1/48 scale, IRIAF color.

Barzin

On 23/09/2021 at 13:27, Hook said:

Very nice indeed! Thanks for posting.

Cheers,

Andre

Hi @Hook
Many thanks 🙏

On 23/09/2021 at 13:32, Dr. Quack said:

Great collection and Interesting to see the mighty Tomcat wearing something other than Navy Grey (Gray?)

Cracking build.

Q

Hi, Thank you dear @Dr. Quack

On 23/09/2021 at 13:33, John_W said:

Beautiful build and a stunning collection you have.

Hi thank you dear @John_W

On 23/09/2021 at 13:38, Deano353 said:

That's a great line up and great Tomcat. What's next? Mig 29 or SU-24 or more Tomcats?

Hi mate @Deano353 , Thank you
I have a GWH Mig-29A in stash and I will say hello to him in near future!

On 23/09/2021 at 13:41, Robert said:

Excellent Tomcat and collection of Iranian jets. Would you do another Tomcat in the blue scheme ?

Regards

Robert

Hi dear @Robert
Thanks for your kindness, I have two other tomcats in stash and one of the will be painted in the blue scheme for sure.

On 23/09/2021 at 17:27, exdraken said:

wow, a Persian Freak!

🙏🌷

On 23/09/2021 at 18:08, Luka said:

Meow! That's one sexy cat!
Impressive lineup too; is that a Saeqeh second from the rear? Nice work overall!

Hi @Luka Thank you
Yes the second one from the rear is Saeqeh that I built it a while ago and put it's pictures in this forum.
 https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235055694-iriaf-saegheh-iranian-version-of-f-5e/

On 23/09/2021 at 18:59, Stephen said:

Absolutely beautiful. I love that scheme.

Hi dear @Stephen
thanks for your kindness.🌷🙏

On 23/09/2021 at 19:45, Agent K said:

Wow, what great work, nicely done. Not seen one of these in the flesh but saw the similar schemed aggressor USN one at Miramar when I went out there for the Airshow at Top Gun back in '93.

Hi @Agent K
many thanks 🙏🌷

On 23/09/2021 at 20:16, ABeck said:

DSC_1954 (2)

wish we could pair them on a show

Hi dear @ABeck
Such a nice Tomcat is yours! I wish we could do it as well.

On 23/09/2021 at 20:58, loloskymaster said:

I like when there are good pictures of very well done models. You did a great build !

What a big iranian family !

Bravo!

Lolo 

Hi dear @loloskymaster
thank you for your kind words.🌷🙏

On 23/09/2021 at 21:34, Gary Brantley said:

Wow!  That is a great Tomcat Barzin!  :clap2: And what a smashing collection; thanks for showing all of them together. :thumbsup:

Hi @Gary Brantley
Thanks for your nice comment.🙏🌷

On 23/09/2021 at 23:35, Vultures1 said:

Excellent Tomcat Barzin, and a superb collection - well done!

Hi mate @Vultures1
many thanks for your comment .🙏🌷

On 24/09/2021 at 00:19, binbrook87 said:

Beautiful work and an incredible collection you have there. Stunning 👍👍

Hi @binbrook87
thanks
appreciate 🙏🙏

On 24/09/2021 at 00:41, Parabat said:

Lovely stuff, that is a stunner. Very nicely finished and great attention to detail.

Hi dear @Parabat
many thanks for your comment.🌷🌷

On 24/09/2021 at 02:04, Roberto said:

Beautiful! 

Hi @Roberto thank you.🙏🌷

On 24/09/2021 at 06:42, Sky Keg said:

That’s a very colorful and well done collection. There’s a lot to like about not just the Tomcat but everything in the series of photos.  Lovely. :like:

Mike

Hi dear Mike @Sky Keg
Many thanks for your nice comment.🙏🙏🌺

On 24/09/2021 at 11:42, VolkerR. said:

Stunning! I also love your collection.

Hi @VolkerR.
thank you.🙏🌺

On 24/09/2021 at 12:06, Pappy said:

Great work Freddy, the Has cat has a reputation foe being a very challenging build and yours turned out superbly! Nice line-up as well

Hi  @Pappy
thank you for your comment mate.🌷🙏

On 24/09/2021 at 12:38, GiampieroSilvestri said:

Outstanding IRIAF fighters!

Saluti

Giampiero

Hi @GiampieroSilvestri
thank you my friend.🌺🙏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 24/09/2021 at 13:34, Charles H said:

Barzin, your beautiful Iranian F-14A is even more masterfully created than a Persian carpet. What was it called in Iran, please, if it is translatable to English?

Cheers from Australia!

Wow
Hi dear @Charles H
many thanks mate for your comment, that's your kindness.
You mean what F-14 is called in Persian?

Wow! Beautiful Tomcat Barzin - lovely build quality and your colours look really convincing.

And what a super collection you have built! So what will be next? Perhaps an F-4D to keep the F-4E company?

Cheers

Malcolm

• Like 1

On 26/09/2021 at 01:26, Baldy said:

Wow! Beautiful Tomcat Barzin - lovely build quality and your colours look really convincing.

And what a super collection you have built! So what will be next? Perhaps an F-4D to keep the F-4E company?

Cheers

Malcolm

Hi @Baldy

Thanks for your comment🙏🏻🙏🏻
F-4D (we call it Diesel Phantom!) is one of my projects in near future definitely.

On 26/09/2021 at 04:02, Charles H said:

Barzin - yes, that is what I meant, but (excuse ignorance) I guess it would be Farsi language name, if any?

Yes, as you know Persian Cats are famous among their other breeds, so about F-14 , we call them Persian Cats!

(Gorbeh Irani in Farsi)

• Like 2

Thanks, Barzin, for the transliteration of "Gorbeh Irani" for the IRIAF F-14 name! I'd love to see what it looks like written in Farsi - your script is so incredibly intricate, it is no wonder you are a superb modeler. I've no idea how Farsi would render here, but Cyrillic alphabet, which I "know" for my incredibly tiny knowledge of Russian language seems to be fine.

• Like 1

On 27/09/2021 at 18:13, kiseca said:

That is a work of art!

On 28/09/2021 at 00:48, bar side said:

Very nice Tomcat and collection as a whole.  Always liked that scheme after seeing it modelled by by Fred Shammas.  

On 28/09/2021 at 15:05, matteo44 said:

Great work! Very nice

@kiseca @bar side @matteo44

Hi 

Thank you for your kind comments , it’s much appreciated.🌺🙏🏻

On 28/09/2021 at 17:59, Charles H said:

Thanks, Barzin, for the transliteration of "Gorbeh Irani" for the IRIAF F-14 name! I'd love to see what it looks like written in Farsi - your script is so incredibly intricate, it is no wonder you are a superb modeler. I've no idea how Farsi would render here, but Cyrillic alphabet, which I "know" for my incredibly tiny knowledge of Russian language seems to be fine.

Charles, thank you very much.🌺🙏🏻

In Farsi script it’s been written like this:   گربه ایرانی

🙂🙂

I’m happy you liked this model and thanks for your kindness.

Regards

Barzin

• Like 1

Stunning Cat and a very impressive line up. I have to admit I gave up on my Hasegawa Cat after one too many 'issues' although probably my fault If you ever want an easier Tomcat, complete with Iranian markings, treat yourself to the Tamiya kit. Rather pricy but a joy to build. 

• Like 1

Thank you, Barzin. Back in my smoking days, one of my regular companions was Iranian, and I was always amazed watching him write the beautiful, intricate Farsi script.

• Like 1

On 30/09/2021 at 20:10, simont382 said:

Stunning Cat and a very impressive line up. I have to admit I gave up on my Hasegawa Cat after one too many 'issues' although probably my fault If you ever want an easier Tomcat, complete with Iranian markings, treat yourself to the Tamiya kit. Rather pricy but a joy to build. 

Thank you @simont382 I have both Tamiya & HB in stash and will be building them in near future 🙂

Edited by Barzin
  • Like 1

Wow very nice! I am planning to build a few Iranian jets as well. Only have the f-5e on my shelf now but didn’t build that one myself...working on the iriaf mig29 only in 1/72 ...great example..I love the shots where they are lined up 

• Like 1

On 04/10/2021 at 23:58, Ramtin said:

Wow very nice! I am planning to build a few Iranian jets as well. Only have the f-5e on my shelf now but didn’t build that one myself...working on the iriaf mig29 only in 1/72 ...great example..I love the shots where they are lined up 

Hi Ramtin

Thank you , waiting to see your Iranian models in a very near future 🙂🙂

• Like 1