Top Gun 1/48 MIL MI-14 Helo

rodenlee

Topgun makes a series of Mi14PL, -PS and -BT's in scale1/72.  Nothing is known of  a 1/48 scale kit                                                                                                                             

4 hours ago, rodenlee said:

Does such a kit exist?

TopGun announced several 1/48 kits but most of them were not released. Unfortunately a lot of people editing Scalemates thinks that boxart means released kit.

As far as I know, both the announced Mi-8 and Mi-14 have not yet been released, and there is no indication that they will be released in the foreseeable future.

• Thanks 1

Not only 48 ;) I remember announcement of  Top Gun 1/72 SM-2 - that was followed shortly by announcement of resin SM-2 by some Czech resin company ;) Both never appeared. Regarding resin Mi-14 in 48 there are some rumours but not from Top Gun.

12 minutes ago, Piotr Mikolajski said:

TopGun announced several 1/48 kits but most of them were not released. Unfortunately a lot of people editing Scalemates thinks that boxart means released kit.

As far as I know, both the announced Mi-8 and Mi-14 have not yet been released, and there is no indication that they will be released in the foreseeable future.

Exactly. One can also find a TopGun 1:48 Bell Long Ranger on Scalemates that never saw the light of day.

• Like 1