Spot of the day, Part 5

keefr22

That makes sad reading!

Alfasud - 7

Ford Fiesta XR2 - 287

Vauxhall Astra GTE 16v - 59

Honda VF-750 - 11

I have owned all these vehicles over the years and it comes as a surprise (well maybe not the Alfa) how few are left...

Cheers,

Alan.

• Sad 1

Sunday morning spot as usual

IMG-5705.jpg

This M4 is finished in a special BMW Individual paint of Speed Yellow, basically a Porsche colour. One of 12 special M4 Individual cars built for members of M Owners Club Indonesia.

IMG-5738.jpg

And a 458 Spider in Rosso Corsa with Cuoio interior. Basically a resale spec, but when it looks this good I will let it slide.

• Like 4

Hi everybody,

I wish to share with you some pics of the Normandy Beach Race at Ouistreham with some crazy cars.

Many thanks to people of all country who came to this fun race, Belgium, Netherland, UK, USA...

Chevrolet Fleetline

Chevy-Fleetline.jpg

Ford 28
Ford-28-01.jpg

Ford 34

Ford-34-01.jpg

Ford-34-02.jpg

Ford 37

Ford-37.jpg

T Bucket...Clyde
Ford-T-Bucket.jpg

and Bonnie
Ford-T-Roadster.jpg

Punk not dead, so fun his helmet; sorry for the car I don't konw the brand 🙄

PunkNotDead.jpg

• Like 13

7 hours ago, malpaso said:

According to this handy website there are 2,200  MR2s on the road and another 5&1/2 thousand on SORN.  You can break it down further by models if you know the type.

Yes, and if you do you find some interesting points, such as the number that have been converted to 3 litre (V6, ex Camry or Lexus) and the two diesels (?).

Even more interesting, the administrator reckons he's got 22,000 active users in the Owners Club!!!

• Like 1

Went to the Goodwood Revival on Sunday for some great racing. Just a couple of pictures as my phone was playing up and ran down pretty quickly! The nail varnish coloured car didn't race,and  no.31 is a 1931 Maserati Tipo 26M. It was pouring with rain when I took this. Chris.

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 11

10 hours ago, MR2Don said:

Something I'd personally like to see posted on here is any time anybody sees an MR2, Mk1, Mk2 or Mk3. It's sort of "How Many are there out there?". I know I can drive mine for miles and miles and not see one.

Can't help thinking this could get very boring very quickly. Just today I saw a blue Mk2 parked up going into work, then followed a grey Mk3 for part of the way home and passed a silver Mk3 coming the other way. Still, could be worse. I could be calling out all the ones like mine (Mk7 Fiesta) 😆

• Like 1

On 22/09/2021 at 10:04, MR2Don said:

Something I'd personally like to see posted on here is any time anybody sees an MR2, Mk1, Mk2 or Mk3. It's sort of "How Many are there out there?". I know I can drive mine for miles and miles and not see one.

That's (partly) jogged my memory of seeing a red MK3 convertible earlier this week, but the failed part of the memory is where....!! 

Keith

• Like 1

On 22/09/2021 at 10:04, MR2Don said:

There's a black MkI (mentioned previously) and a yellow Mk2 both local to me.  Someone up the road had a grey Mk3 roadster but now you've made me think about it, I don't think I've seen it recently.

12 hours ago, PatW said:

A new Aston Martin 4X4 growled at us yesterday..

photo4-th.jpg

Is it a DBX?

2 hours ago, Kitkent said:

Yes it is,shame about the radiator grille,I'd be a bit miffed if someone asked me if it's a Ford though.......Chris.

I think the tyres are nice.  The rest...  😐

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Vince1159 said:

That's one thing i've always wanted outside my house either a LAPD or NYPD Chevy Caprice....

I always though the NYPD blue and white suits the Caprice very nicely👍

Regards,

Steve

Edited by fatfingers
  • Like 2

Been at Chatsworth House today and this was in the car park 

51512480939_94eb0738d1_k_d.jpg

Family were finding it amusing that I went and took a photo of it !!  

Also spotted in that scenic area , but driving so couldn’t photo , a Datsun 240 Z and a rubber bumper MG , both in 1970s style orange . 
  Gary . 

• Like 9

4 hours ago, fatfingers said:

I always though the NYPD blue and white suits the Caprice very nicely👍

If i could find one in A1 condition i'd also love to have the smaller brother of the Caprice,a Vauxhall Senator in Greater Manchester Police livery...

• Like 2