1/72 Mitsubishi F-2A & F-2B by Fine Molds - F-2A & F-2B Released

Stilwell

On 11/2/2021 at 2:07 PM, baldwin8 said:

NVEMvT4.jpg

Even though, I never had the pleasure of seeing the real thing from up close, by this drawings' comparison I can imagine the shear size difference and how bigger it must be!!!

• Like 1

With the exception of a couple of airframes, all were painted in the same scheme. Mr Color has made it easier with these colours, the lightest grey being for the radome. They package these as a set too.

xWy7uWT.jpg

J3ZdXLx.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My DXM decals arrived yesterday and look to be an outstanding addition to this kit, a small correction decal was included. The small stencils are included but only enough for one aircraft and are printed by Cartograf. The Finemolds decals will likely be the standard well printed but thick style we have become accustomed to. I am not sure if DXM do reprints so if your heart is set on them don't wait too long.

CzoRlIr.jpg

pt95NCa.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, baldwin8 said:

My DXM decals arrived yesterday and look to be an outstanding addition to this kit, a small correction decal was included. The small stencils are included but only enough for one aircraft and are printed by Cartograf. The Finemolds decals will likely be the standard well printed but thick style we have become accustomed to. I am not sure if DXM do reprints so if your heart is set on them don't wait too long.

Those DXM decals look very tempting @baldwin8.  Where did you order them from?

Chris

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Stilwell changed the title to 1/72 Mitsubishi F-2A by Fine Molds - Due May 2022
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2022 at 1:39 PM, baldwin8 said:

May seems a long way off, but progress is steady.

UCZ1Ptv.jpg

xR8D0zu.jpg

The stash isn't likely to get completely turned into models any time soon so I can wait a little while.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...