Fujimi Police Car No. 27 - Blade Runner

Hi everyone! I have been slowly building a Fujimi Police Car 27 from the original Blade Runner movie and have now wrapped up the project. This police car can be seen in several street scenes in the movie and is similar to the car that Deckard drives.  I combined the car kit with a resin base from Randy Cooper which I painted and detailed to serve as a fitting backdrop to the police car. The in-progress photos and commentary are posted in the inprogress section.

BrnBpTP.jpg?1

HnE8BgN.jpg?1

2Q1N2m5.jpg?1

j5SazsV.jpg?1

R0bXv7B.jpg?1

hW10vJ5.jpg?1

Here's a photo of the base without the car in front of it.

YwmdPbn.jpg?1

Have fun modeling!

Mike

• Like 26

All the walls need now is a few advertising-logos for companies that no longer exist (Atari, Pan Am, etc, etc).

"You've done a man's work, Sir!" (I've probably mis-remembered this line from Gaff - apologies to the purists). Some folks believe that this bit of dialogue shows that Gaff knew Deckard was a Replicant all along. My black-turtleneck Jumper was retired some time ago.... 

Cheers. 

Chris.   

• Like 1

Really catches the atmosphere and vibe from the film,top notch.

As an aside I saw the film few weeks back at the Bridgewater hall in Manchester with a live orchestra, absolutely stunning evening.👍

• 4 weeks later...

Cool build depicting a scene from an equally cool film. I like the attention to detail, and the diorama takes the build to a whole new level! (I really like your owl).