1/72 M4 Sherman (Heller)

Bodmin

I originally purchased this for the "Less than a Tenner" group build but I put it together that quickly without any WIP photos that I didn't bother entering it. As I have now completed it I thought I would share it on here anyway.

It was an interesting and fun build to be honest. Bags of parts with quite a bit of detail in my opinion. Made some mistakes along the way, namely fitting the crew equipment to the turret before applying the decals. Still, it appears to have turned out pretty well. More practice needed on the weathering needed perhaps.

Anyway, here are some pics.

spacer.png

spacer.pngy4mFiFo5nN2rygvR4VU8JY3Xeav14UzFOEJj2leZ

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 16

Nice work on the Heller Sherman, Bodmin.

I've built several already and I think they are on par with the Dragon kits. I wish they would issue more versions, like an M4A1, a !c Firefly or a Mk. Vc Firefly....

Peter

• Like 1

On 9/24/2021 at 3:41 PM, Pedro1 said:

Nice work on the Heller Sherman, Bodmin.

I've built several already and I think they are on par with the Dragon kits. I wish they would issue more versions, like an M4A1, a !c Firefly or a Mk. Vc Firefly....

Peter

Cheers Peter, they are a pretty decent kit. Almost like a shrunk down 1/35 for detail. Suppose we'll have to wait and see if they come up with any more.

• Like 1