Harrier FRS.1 Falklands War

Hello to all.I present you my quick harrier build.I built this kit in a week.I am pretty pleasently surprised by the quality.Despite its lack of cockpit details and trench like panelisation this one is a really nice kit to work on.I will get the gr.5 and FA2 at the first chance I get.I upgraded the instrument panel and seat.Also I made a new pittotube because I broke the old one like 15 times.The model is painted in gunze and tamiya acrylics.I just love all types of harriers.I made a youtube build video - Removed. Read the thread in announcements

regards,Dragan

6U8ktiP.jpg

q0yvDPk.jpg

5VPaLEy.jpg

P0sK4pP.jpg

Dz4dEPz.jpg

1jfdAEx.jpg

dS1sw7R.jpg

yPKpuge.jpg

fdMla74.jpg

mTT2icZ.jpg

5Zz0r15.jpg

• Like 52
  • Thanks 1

Dragan….the quality of your work and attention to detail is absolutely superb, the colours, weathering, everything.

But, Airfix and those awful panel lines ruin this for me. In-fact pretty much every new tool release since the Canberra / Hornby take over. 

Unfortunately they don’t listen to their customers so I don’t think this is ever going to change, which is a shame. 

Tragic.

Ben

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, dragan_mig31 said:

Hello to all.I present you my quick harrier build.I built this kit in a week.I am pretty pleasently surprised by the quality.Despite its lack of cockpit details and trench like panelisation this one is a really nice kit to work on.I will get the gr.5 and FA2 at the first chance I get.I upgraded the instrument panel and seat.Also I made a new pittotube because I broke the old one like 15 times.The model is painted in gunze and tamiya acrylics.I just love all types of harriers.I made a youtube build video - Removed. Read the thread in announcements

regards,Dragan

6U8ktiP.jpg

q0yvDPk.jpg

5VPaLEy.jpg

P0sK4pP.jpg

Dz4dEPz.jpg

1jfdAEx.jpg

dS1sw7R.jpg

yPKpuge.jpg

fdMla74.jpg

mTT2icZ.jpg

5Zz0r15.jpg